Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Welcome, Kim!




Kim is one of our amazing nutritional counselors in Durham.  This is why she joined Physicians Weight Loss Centers in Durham.


"I started Physicians Weight Loss on December 3, 2015 after a lengthy illness that caused me to gain a lot of weight. I have Lyme Disease and inflammation is a constant battle. I knew getting the weight off would help tremendously. I am currently down 32lbs, with a few more to go. The program works if you do not deviate from it. You have to allow the staff to work with you on your goals and challenges. By trade, I am a Certified Health Coach, so when asked to come on board with PWLC the first of April, I gladly accepted. I now get to share my passion with those who are struggling just like I was. I love seeing the successes and being a part of helping clients obtain a healthier lifestyle!"

You can contact Kim to schedule your free consultation @ 919-977-3384 or pwlc.com/durham . 
We are open 6 days a week! Walk-ins always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment